2021-(CC) Silver Morgan Dollar
On the reverse side of 2021 CC Privy Morgan Silver Dollars is a depiction of the heraldic eagle of the United States. The design shows a bald eagle in front-facing relief with the arrows of war and the olive branch of peace in its talons.
In honor of the 100th anniversary of the final Morgan Dollar, the U.S. Mint has produced a very limited quantity of 2021-dated Morgan Dollars. As the Carson City mint is no longer operating, this coin features a privy mark of the famous “CC” mint mark.
- Arrives in a protective plastic slab!
- 100th anniversary of the Morgan Silver Dollar final issue!
- Honorary CC privy mark for the Carson City Mint!
- Limited availability of certified perfect coins!
- Bears a face value of $1 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- First Day of Issue.
- The obverse depicts Lady Liberty in left-profile relief.
- On the reverse side is the heraldic eagle of the United States.
- Honors the original designs from George T. Morgan.