1883-CC Morgan Silver Dollar
This coin is remarkable for its almost perfect appearance and captivating visual appeal; it really needs to be seen to be fully appreciated. Both sides are bright, with an intense mint luster and a richly frosted texture. Even the most intricate design elements are struck with clarity, including the curl of Liberty's hair and the feather on the eagle's chest in the center.
There is no distracting wear on this Morgan, and Liberty's cheeks are the smoothest and most perfect of any Carson City Mint Morgan this cataloguer has ever seen. This is an absolute highlight of the "War Born" series of Morgan coin offerings.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coins come in protective plastic packaging.
- This issue is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust".
- Features the Carson City Mint's "CC" mint mark.