1875-CC Seated Liberty Half Dollar Coin
Why add this Silver 1875-CC Liberty Seated coin to your collection?
The Silver Liberty Seated 50 Cent coin is one of the U.S. Mint’s most short lived and most peculiar denomination series. The coin was struck for only four years in total, with just two of those years, 1875 and 1876, issued for public circulation.
The coin you receive will:
• Feature William Barber’s magnificent Seated Liberty design on the front, with the Carson City Mint’s striking “CC” mint mark located on the back, below the eagle.
• Be enhanced by a Certificate of Authenticity with information about the coin and its fascinating “Wild West” history.
• Represent only about 10 percent of the first-year 1875 coins — most of which were quickly withdrawn and melted by the U.S. government.
• Arrive in a luxurious wooden Display Chest that measures 5″ x 3¾” x 1½”.
• Be presented in gently circulated condition, displayed in a crystal-clear holder that makes it safe to examine every fine detail on both front and back without fear of damage.
- This product allows you the convenience of a gradual payment plan. You can pay in three monthly installments.